Welcome to the +plus FSBO and Expired Lead Service. This Quick-Start Guide will walk you through the basic set-up process for immediate access to prospects in your desired area.
Detailed instructions for each part of the portal are provided through-out the Knowledge Base or if you are having any difficulty please open up a support ticket.
Logging into the Portal
- Login to the portal at http://portal.myplusleads.com
- Enter the account email and password
Setting Up Your Default Coverage
Your "Default Coverage" determines what leads you see by default when
Clicking on Quick Lists from the Dashboard
- In your daily emails
- When performing a query without additional parameters
Adjusting Your Geographic Coverage Area
- Click on "Options/Preferences->Default Coverage"
Define your "Base Zip Code"
- The "Base Zip Code" is the center point of your geographic radius. Once set, you will be able to select any specific zip codes up to a 50 mile radius.
- You are only able to change the last two digits of you Base Zip Code online.
- Click "Get Available Zip Codes" and the system will calculate your available coverage area.
- Define your "Radius"
- The "Radius" setting will automatically place all zip codes that fall within the set distance from the Base Zip Code.
- As you adjust the Radius, zip codes which fall outside of the range will automatically become inactive.
- In-order to find desired zip codes, you can sort the available areas chronologically or by distance from the base radius.
- Adding "Default Zip Codes"
- Add or Remove the Zip Codes that you want to see in your default reports.
- There are two sets of Zip Codes, the "Default Zip Codes" and "Available Zip Codes". The Available Zip Codes include all zip codes which you are allowed to view data. The Default Zip Codes are the ones used in your search. The easiest way to get the entire lead set is to click "Add All". If you have reduced your radius, the <span class="plus>+plus</span> system will automatically remove zip codes beyond the specified distance.
Setting Up Daily Email Delivery
Each morning an email report can be delivered which contains all newly available leads since your last email. Please note that it takes our process time to aggregate leads and then augment contact details each morning. It is advisable to set up email delivery as late as possible and never before 6 AM.
- Click on "Options/Preferences->Email Delivery Options"
- Enter the primary email address in "Delivery Email"
Optional: Enter in a secondary email in "Email Carbon Copy"
- Note: Emails can only be delivered to two separate email addresses
Choose a "Delivery Format"
- HTML (Summary) - Basic property and contact information. Recommended for printing.
- HTML (Detail) RECOMMENDED - Contains the highest amount of information available via email.
- .CSV - Downloadable .CSV format, designed for saving locally and importing into third-party software such as dialing systems or CRMs.
- Set Your Delivery Time
- The time is set based upon the local time captured from your browser.
- The recommended delivery time is 8AM in your timezone.
- Due to the amount of time needed to collect, process, and deliver the data each day, the earliest deliver time is 6 AM local.
- Choose your Sort Order
- Click Submit
Search your listing database
You are able to search up to 6 months of past listings. This is the most accurate way to access the most up-to-date information available. If no parameters are set it will automatically use your Default settings in the search.
- Click on "Leads->FSBO/Expired Data"
- Select your Price Range, Geographic Area, and Lead Types
- Includes a valid phone - Only listings where a valid phone number was augmented or extracted from the advertisement.
- Show Blacklisted - The +plus lead system runs each listing through a proprietary algorithm which uncovers listings determined to have a low likelihood of being listed by an agent. By default, these listings are removed from reports, but checking this option displays Blacklisted properties.
- Show Address Match - The +plus lead system runs each listing through multiple database types. It then fuses the data together to ensure accuracy. However, at times we are only able to make a simple match for the contact directly to an address without any further validation. Choosing this option will display these listings.
- Select Lead Dispositions
- In the Detail view of each listing you are able to set a disposition for each listing along with call notes. Use these filters to only view leads with specific dispositions.