Welcome to the Contact +plus Data Append Service. Using this complete contact enhancement system, any contact list can be augmented with Landline, VOIP, and Mobile Phone numbers. Additionally, +plus Leads can enhance your lists with Owner/Tax Information, Email Addresses, and Social Media Profiles.
To augmented these records the service only requires the presence a FULL STREET ADDRESS and 5-digit ZIP CODE.
Creating a Custom Mapping
Whether your leads come from a lead provider, a CRM, Email program, or any third party software, you can create a Custom Map which automatically places the proper Name, Address, and Phone Numbers into the +plus Lead system. After completing the initial mapping process, simply select upload future files and select the proper Mapping from the drop-down and your file will be augmented within minutes.
Other additional columns in the original file will be preserved, allowing you to view fields such as "Price", "APN", or "Beds/Baths" along with the address and augmented contact details after the files are processed.
Adding a new file type
- Click on Data Append -> Custom Mappings
- Click Add Mapping
- Give the mapping a unique title
- Determine whether the first row of the file is a Header row
- BROWSE to the desired file on your computer
- Click Add
- Select the newly created record from the Mapping List
- Click "Add Item"
- Match the "To" field with the corresponding column in the original file
- Note: If the original file did not have headers, you will map to the corresponding column number
- For your assistance, sample data from the first row of data is displayed to ensure proper mapping.
- Continue to map all available items (First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip)
Mapping addresses which are split into multiple columns
Exported files from certain vendors will split the street address into multiple columns. For instance the header file could look like:
|Street #||Street Name||Street Suffix|
To Map the data for these particular providers you will need to concatenate the Street Number, Street Name, and Street Suffix.
- Click "Add Item"
- Choose "Concat Address" from the "To" drop-down
- Select the "Street Number" column in the first "From" drop-down
- Add each additional address part in the following "From" drop-downs (Street Name, Street Suffix, Direction, and/or Unit)
- Click "Save"
The +plus Leads system will accept any file in a .CSV format. Before trying to upload a file you should either map the headers or columns, allowing the proper mapping to be assigned before processing. The only required mappings are for Address and Zip Code.
- Click on "Upload"
- Give your file a unique "Name"
- Browse to the file on your local drive
- Determine if there is a Header row, by selecting the checkbox
- Choose the proper "Mapping" which matches the files preset data type
- Choose the Match Level/Cascade
- The "Process Blacklist" option, will skip augmentation of records that we deem to be unlikely prospects for Real Estate Listings
- Click "Upload"
Once the file is uploaded, you will receive confirmation of the number of records which will be processed on-screen and via email. Your list is then place in queue and you will be notified with a separate email when you records are ready to be viewed and/or downloaded. You can click on "Lists" to view the current progress of your file
Retrieving Augmentation Results
View Web Reports
- Click on "Lists"
- Click on the desired Filename
- Filter Definitions
- Has Phone - ensures all displayed records were matched with a phone.
- Has Email - ensures all displayed records were matched with an email address.
- Hide Blacklisted - removes "Blacklisted" properties from the view.
Downloading Augmented List
- Click on "Lists"
- Click "Download Augmented" to create a .csv file with all original fields and augmented data.
- Click "Download Original" to create a .csv file with only the uploaded fields
- Click "Download PDF" to create a .pdf formatted version of the augmented data