After submitting your search parameters, you are initially take to the Summary Grid displaying all of the listings which fit your search criteria.
Explaination of Listing Summary
By Default the listings are displayed based on their distance from your Base Zip code. There are two ways to view additional details about the property:
- Click to view Advertisement Remarks, Owner Information, Source, and Augmentation Status
- Click to view all details about the listing including images (when available), previous listing agent, owner information, and additional augmented fields not available in other reports.
Contact 1 is based upon extracted elements from an online advertisement or the primary homeowner listed in tax information, while Contact 2 is the secondary homeowner matched through tax information. Possible sources of the Contact 1 and 2 names include:
- Extracted from the online advertisement
- Local Tax Records
- Augmentation Sources based upon the property address.
- Scoring - phone numbers are prefaced by a color coded scoring system signifying the confidence level of each number.
- Phone Numbers - phone numbers are ordered by confidence score.
- Phone Type - after each number, an icon is displayed to differentiate Mobile and Landline phones when it can be determined.
Email addresses are provided directly from website advertisements and through augmentation against the property address.
Searching the individual records
You can use the provided Search box to look for specific properties. The available search parameters include: