Create a list of neighbors within close proximity to your Just Listed / Just Sold properties or reach out to announce an up coming open house. A radius based search is the perfect way to contact interested neighbors about the state of their hyper local market and identify potential sellers before they enter the market.
Creating a Radial Search
- From the left navigation menu, choose "Leads"
- Under "Neighborhood Data" select "Search"
- Begin typing your starting address into the address bar. This address will serve as the center of your radius and as you type you will see possible addresses begin to populate. Once you find the exact address, simply click on it.
- Set your radius. You are limited to 500 matches and we recommend staying between .1 and .75 miles.
- Choose your Augmentation Level. Premium users can select "Premium Neighborhood" for real-time augmentation for the most up-to-date, accurate information.
- Set your Sort Strategy:
- Likely-To-List - (Recommended) The listings are sorted based upon our in-house algorithm based upon 100s of data points which determine which properties have a higher likely-hood to sell. By propagating, these properties to the top of the list you ensure maximum efficiency.
- Proximity - The list is sorted closet to the center point of your search. This sort strategy can be ideal when your goal is to speak to the people closest to your Just Listed / Just Sold / Open House first.
- Optional Filters - There are several additional filters that can be layered on top of the results, such as Estimated (AVM) Price or the Assessed (Tax Valuation) Price and Property Type (Single Family, Condo). The Owner Occupied Filter allows you to create Absentee Searches. Subscribers of our data services can filter by statuses such as Expired, FSBO, and FRBO. Finally, you can further refine your search based upon Bedrooms, Square Footage, Length of Ownership, and Year Built. NOTE: Include Empty Values will add in any listings where we could not determine the value of filter. In most cases this will return unexpected results and is not recommended.
- Click "Generate List"