You can easily identify units within a particular condominium unit using the my +plus leads Neighborhood Search Service. You will only need the base address for the complex in-order to get started.
- Click on "Leads -> Neighborhood Data -> Search"
- Enter the Base Address into the search bar
- Set the radius to .1 miles
- After the results pull up, search within the results for the base address to remove any additional properties
- Ensure that the search term is exactly like the address listed in the query results. It is best to copy this directly from the results
- Select "Street" from the Search drop-down
- Paste the base address into the search box and submit