Modified on: Tue, 22 Sep, 2020 at 6:09 PM
Integrating with Chime allows you to automatically create new records in your CRM system. There are three types of sync available:
- All Leads - when activated every lead that is accepted into the my +plus leads system will be pushed into Chime Boss.
- Manual - allows you to push individual records to Chime at the time of calling or editing records in the +plus portal.
- Batch - select a group of records and create multiple contacts at one time.
Activating the sync
- Choose "Options / Preferences -> Data Integrations
- Choose "Chime" from the Provider drop-down
- Select "Add User"
- Enter your Chime "Username" & "Password"
- Click the "Is Active" box
- Optional - Check "Sync All Leads"
- If checked all leads will automatically be sent over to Chime after they have been added to your my +plus leads portal. If unchecked you will manually select the leads and push them to Chime after review or qualification.
- Click "Submit"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.