With the Salesdialers API integration, your my +plus leads FSBO and Expired leads will automatically import into the Contacts section of your Salesdialers CRM withoug having to export / import .CSV files. New leads will begin populating after the sync is established. To send backdata, please see Manually Send Data below.
Activate the Salesdialers Sync
First, you will login to your my +plus leads account at https://portal.myplusleads.com/log-in.
- Go to the Data Integrations settings under "Options / Prefrences -> Data Integrations"
- Choose "Sales Dialers" from the Providers drop-down.
- Click "Add User"
- Enter your Salesdialers username in the Client Username field
- Check "Is Active"
- To have all leads automatically imported, choose "Sync All Leads". If you leave this unchecked, you will be able to manually choose the leads which are imported
- Click "Submit"
Manually Send Data
You can manually send leads to the
- Go to "Leads -> FSBO and Expired Data -> Search
- Create a list using the search form
- Choose "Sales Dialers Auto Sync"
- Click "Export / Print"