Integrating with Top Producer allows you to automatically create new records in your CRM system. There are three types of sync available:
- All Leads - when activated every lead that is accepted into the my +plus leads system will be pushed into Top Producer.
- Manual - allows you to push individual records to Top Producer at the time of calling or editing records in the +plus portal.
- Batch - select a group of records and create multiple contacts at one time.
Activating the sync
- Choose "Options/Preferences -> Data Integration"
- Select "Top Producer" from the drop-down
- Select "Add User"
- Enter your Top Producer 8i "Username" and "Password"
- Enter "https://topproducer8i.com" in the URL field
- Check "Active" to turn on the data sync
- Optional - Check "Sync All Leads"
- After selecting "Sync All Leads", +plus will create a new record for each lead in Top Producer after it is entered into the portal.
- Click "Submit"
- Click "Save" on the main Data Integration page
Manually Pushing Leads
While calling through your leads, you can manually push leads into Top Producer directly from the Detail Listing Page. Once the Top Producer Integration is complete, you will be presented the option to sync the lead after saving your notes, dispositions, and follow-ups.
- Choose "Top Producer" under "Select Synchronization Method"
- Click "Next"
Top Producer 8i allows you to sync up to three phone numbers. On the next prompt, select the proper phone number you wish to sync and map them to either "Home", "Mobile", or "Other". Once the numbers you wish to pass are properly mapped, click "Sync" and the lead should be available in Top Producer within a few minutes.
From the Summary Grid, you can select multiple records and have them synced automatically to Top Producer 8i. This functionality can be helpful after creating a custom search of specific property types and sending them all to Top Producer to begin a marketing campaign.